SQA Consulting were engaged by the worlds largest securities company to replace the their micro dot labelling application that produced secure printing solutions denoting their clients product authenticity and licence to use labels for hardware and software products.
A £1.3m programme was created by our client to re-engineer its software with modern practice and standards using .net and SQL technologies to improve the customer experience for their clients Authorised Resellers, those able to order labeling from our client.
- PID Co-Creation
- Build & Test Budget Submission
- Build & Test Project Plan Creation
- Communications Strategy Creation
- Business Requirements Generation
- High Level Test Approach Creation
- Creating process maps to capture the workflow of the requirement
- Setting up and maintaining the project library
- Primary responsibility for Issue, Change, Problem and Risk investigation, analysis and resolution
- Developing and refining project processes as required
- RAG status reporting
- Full BRD & FRD Production
Two phases of the project have been completed: the initiation phase whereby the scope, budget, delivery and testing plans were developed; and the second requirements definition phase where the detailed business processes underpinning our clients £25m business unit dedicated to this operation were documented ready for the design phase.